I'm impressed.

John Bell

Supporting Member
Originally posted by scottl
I love you John, but he ain't 8! You always believe all you read on the net?? He is at least 11 according to sources! Thread was already posted here btw.
Oh hell......well just about any 11 year old can play that !:D

scottl

Originally posted by John Bell
Oh hell......well just about any 11 year old can play that !:D
That is what I was thinking! LOL

Btw, there was a video of some Chinese chick playing some sick Paganini on a classical. The vid was labeled as a 10 year old girl playing. People were going ooh and ahhh..... Turns out she was in her twenties!!!! Those Chinese chicks can be petite and young looking you know!

Scott

Ed DeGenaro

Supporting Member
Well...whether she's 20 and he's 11...It took me to my early 20s to develop a halfway decent right hand.

6Tones

lol the guitar is a big as the kid ,scary stuff,sounds like a macalpine solo from the 80s .
what was this from some guitar contest?

L

LooksLikeBass

darn kids... I wish I would have started a few years earlier! I didn't even know what a bass was untill I was 14. :rolleyes:

Woodyworld

Gulp !!

What kind of monster player is he gonna be in even just five years ? He's not even breaking a sweat !

adlibmusic

Originally posted by scottl
That is what I was thinking! LOL

Btw, there was a video of some Chinese chick playing some sick Paganini on a classical. The vid was labeled as a 10 year old girl playing. People were going ooh and ahhh..... Turns out she was in her twenties!!!! Those Chinese chicks can be petite and young looking you know!

Scott
[My apologies for the thread hijack.....]

And I have the videos of her (she was a teenager at the time) and she is an awesome classical guitarist. She's now in her 20's and besides being a great guitarist, she's very easy on the eyes!
Here is her website:
http://www.xuefeiyang.com/xuefei.html

H

hemlock

Originally posted by Woodyworld
Gulp !!

What kind of monster player is he gonna be in even just five years ? He's not even breaking a sweat !
Didn't break a sweat, but judging by the arm swipe at the end, he may have broken a snot.:D

DonW

Velocity Town Angel
Gold Supporting Member
...it's official, I can go stick my head in the microwave...:rolleyes:

Tag

Gold Supporting Member
Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro
Well...whether she's 20 and he's 11...It took me to my early 20s to develop a halfway decent right hand.
Big deal show off! I have you beat by a MILE! Im 46 and STILL trying to get a decent right hand!

:cool:

Ed DeGenaro

Supporting Member
Originally posted by Tag
Big deal show off! I have you beat by a MILE! Im 46 and STILL trying to get a decent right hand!

:cool:
Get married and that hand will get a work out!!!! :)