• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

I'm installing upgrades to my Kemper, where is the pitch shifter?

Clifford-D

Hi, I just installed the 2.2 OS upgrade, I thought I may get the pitch shifter with it. It's not there. Where is it.

And what other goodies am I missing?

I am so bad with computers. But I want to get better.

stratotone

Silver Supporting Member
Select a stomp or effect module where you want it, scroll all the way to the end of the effects list. It's called harmonic pitch. Put it in a stomp pre amplifier stack for a rougher sound, put it post in X or Mod slots for a smoother harmony.

sigmundc

Hey Clifford,

If you choose any unused fx slot (press and hold its button--a,b,c or d--for a couple of secs) you'll change the unit's display screen to a sort of fx browser/editor. After doing this, the "browse" knob at the upper left corner of the display screen will scroll through an entire list of fx.

Scroll down to almost the very end of the list. The effect is called "transpose", and it's about 4th or 5th from the end. Select transpose and wait for the fx list to go away. Now you'll see tweak able parameters on the screen for changing whatever is editable about the effect transpose. Turn the corresponding knob below the parameter you want to change.

Remember that some fx have more than one "page" of tweakable parameters. The left and right of the quartet of buttons to the right of the screen will, when lit take you to another parameter page.

Hope that helps.

sigmundc

Er, well.... Maybe stratotone has a different way to accomplish the same thing. Try it both ways!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom