I'm Luthier Mike Navarro, I'm glad to be with you guys

Mike Navarro

Let me introduce myself, my name is Mike Navarro, master luthier with 24 years of experience making custom guitars for professional musicians in north, central and south America, repairing and customizing, I'll be gladly to help any moment, please, count me what ever you need, I was watching your work guys, incredible work, definitely it,s a lot of talent in this world!! for me is a privilege being here with you gentlemen. Please, take a ride in my world guitarzonepr.com, theres part of my work, a "inside the shop" tour, and some pretty cool news, very rare Aerosmith backstage equipment photos shoot ed by my self and the guys in action, repairs etc. I will very glad to share this with you people!!
Any help please let me know I'm gladly will help! (luthiers or musicians) Mike Navarro
http://guitarzonepr.com

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Gold Supporting Member
Welcome. You have found a cool site with a bunch of cool and knowledgeable people. We are all a little crazy:NUTS:crazy about cool gear too.

Again, welcome and enjoy the ride.

r9player

Gold Supporting Member
Welcome!
btw is that a CNC machine you have in your shop?
It looks so small and 'cute' must be able to do a lot of awesome stuff with that.

cnardone

Beautiful guitars. It is great having you here. As said above, welcome and enjoy our company

Mike Navarro

Hey friends, this forum is really diferent than others not so friendly, that shows how professional you are guys, thanks for this welcome, please, anything you need, contacts, whatever, let me know!!!!

Mike Navarro

r9player, thats a duplicator, the same 60' companys used, I use this for duplicate the backshape of my necks, take me too much time shaping necks by hand for the demand, I also use it for my carved tops!

TaronKeim

Your stage pro looks great Mike, love the pickguard shape and the color, the flamed neck and headstock look gorgeous as well, welcome!

_TJK*

Trending Topics