I'm mobile with 4 more knobs. (I think)

gw247

I'm checking if this chain will work well.

1:...A few guitars, (one at a time!)

2:...connected to one small foot stomp box, semi fastened to the guitars', (not flat), top, just below the bridge.

3:... I will plug the out wire of th stompbox into the Line 6 wireless, on my strap.

4:....wireless receiver to amp.

5:...kill switch for noiseless quick stomp box exchange?

6:...I don't know how to make guitars with un-flat tops, (just below the bridge), hold on to a stomp box, yet let the stomp box, be easily removed, and another take it's place, without guitar damage. So I ask you. Please help?

7:...Bonus question: I've heard Snark tuners are good. I'd like something with large leds, and I don't mind if it covers the brand Epiphone, Jay Turser, Squire, but not my USA Peavey. (auto tune), G&L, Fender, Martin 59 Les Paul ! (vintage Silvertone).

I don't plan on using my pedal board anymore. AMP: (GK 250 RL with direct out included), with two upward wedge 10" floor monitors, pointed at my RL ears.

This is to thank you in advance for your reading this lengthy post. GW

Defendant

OK. I'm assuming this is not a very clever troll post here.

Stick the stompbox on top of your amp chained after the wireless receiver. Done.

gw247

OK. I'm assuming this is not a very clever troll post here.

Stick the stompbox on top of your amp chained after the wireless receiver. Done.
Those knobs on the amp.......should have someone there while I roam the crowd playing. on the amp was the way I used it Sat.

gw247

Fair warning: I see my demand that the "clever troll" remark is still not deleted.

The idea of having the overdrive, (in my case a Golden Cello which has drive, echo, tone, volume knobs), I got the idea while watching a "Rig Rundown" / interview with Brian May, who had both his overdrive, plugged into his guitar and its out patched into a wireless, on his strap also. I don't remember if it had switches or knobs or remembering him demonstrating them. A tech could have, but they were on his back. I don't know why he didn't just "place the drive on his amp". Perhaps I could just buy a second wireless, but why when only one, WORKS FOR ME & BRIAN MAY. My 3: and 4: questions were added to see if electronically it might cause damage or fail due to the 9volt battery in the Golden Cello. I know speaker damage could occur if everything is dimed.

CosmicCowboy

I thought that was a treble boost, not an overdrive.

Anyhow, TC Electronics makes a new clip on polytuner that looks like what you're wanting in a tuner.

gw247

I thought that was a treble boost, not an overdrive.

Anyhow, TC Electronics makes a new clip on polytuner that looks like what you're wanting in a tuner.
Cosmic Cowboy, you say? That was my favorite bar in midtown Memphis. 1974. You are correct, but it still qualifies as an effect BEFORE the transmitter. I can't afford a new wireless, but I gotta have those knobs with me. I'm probably going to use a Peavey Auto tune. (24 frets). Thanks, I never forget the Cosmic Cowboy.

GuitarGuy66

Silver Supporting Member
Do like Brian may did. Attach the stomp boxes to your strap. Fabricate a clip like on the wireless transmitter.

gw247

Thanks G. Guy. I'm still not sure I've secured the wireless to my strap. I'll try to get a clip on camera case from Best Buy as someone here suggested. I've always wanted to learn "Scratch My Back". I like how they put guitar knobs on the guitar. I'm thinking sheet metal stretched from the saddles to the strap button(s). Then that dammed velcro. :) Thanks.

gw247

I'll try to add a picture. I used construction nylon string. My pedal now has 4 tech screws, (sold for metal wall studs), the string fits between the screws' head and the pedal and is tied below the bridge, passed over the 4 screws and around the strap button. It looks weird, but I left the four bottom plate screws off, to change the battery. You can pick up the guitar by the secured pedal. Now the wireless receiver can be plugged into a jam session's PA or guitar amp. Plug and play.

Trending Topics