I'm Obsessed with 1959 Les Paul's !!! Are you too ???

I find myself obsessing over just how beautiful these guitars were and how great they sounded !!! Any other Burst fans out there ??? Here is my favorite vintage Lp of all time #8-5418 !!! Just perfect !!!

Sean French

Supporting Member
I like 'em too.
Been lucky enough to get to spend time with several '59 Bursts including the Peter Green Burst.
My fav is this '59 I played plugged into a Deluxe Reverb.
This beauty belongs to a friend of mine.

buckwild

Silver Supporting Member
I like 'em too.
Been lucky enough to get to spend time with several '59 Bursts including the Peter Green Burst.
My fav is this '59 I played plugged into a Deluxe Reverb.
This beauty belongs to a friend of mine.

that burst is so nice

Stike

I have to admit that even though my metalflake fetish is well documented my first case of GAS was seeing sunburst LP's in the early years of MTV. There was also a little tiny B&W ad that was in the back of Guitar Player every month in the early 80's that showed a great looking flame top in it's case, was it Mandolin Bros.? I used to stare at that pic all the time.

bazooka47

What's not to like? If only they didn't make just 1200 or so, and they didn't sell for well into 6 figures, we would ALL surely own one!

clay49

Silver Supporting Member
These are all beautiful and instruments to be proud of for sure! I went another route, after playing Gibsons for over 30 years, and having more that were not very good than those that were good, I spent a fraction of the cost and got a high-end Tokai to satify my '59 craving, and have been so pleased with the quality, build and sound...

Trending Topics