• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I'm rewiring my Pedalboard, please help me with Pedal Order

Ridethe335

I'm rewiring my Pedalboard, please help me with Pedal Order. Here are the pedals:

Turbo Tuner

3 Leaf Proton Envelope Filter

Rothwell Love Squeeze Compressor

Beano Boost

Montgomery Appliances Supa Bender (MkII SUpa Fuzz Clone)

TImmy

Demeter Tremulator

Mini Deja Vibe

Solid Gold Fx Electroman (Delay)

:huh

jkokura

I'd likely have the Delay last, and the compressor first. Aside from that, it really comes down to taste.

If I were you, I'd take any pedal in the list and plug it in. Take another pedal and try it in combination in front of the first pedal, then behind the first pedal. Decide which you like best, then leave it there. Pick a new pedal, put it in front, inbetween, and then after the first two. Which place do you like it best? Rinse and repeat.

There are innumberable resources that give basic guides to 'pedal order', but all of them are really secondary to what YOUR ears tell you. Break the rules and find the sounds you like for the music you make.

Jacob

The_Wretched

I'm rewiring my Pedalboard, please help me with Pedal Order. Here are the pedals:

Turbo Tuner

3 Leaf Proton Envelope Filter

Rothwell Love Squeeze Compressor

Beano Boost

Montgomery Appliances Supa Bender (MkII SUpa Fuzz Clone)

TImmy

Demeter Tremulator

Mini Deja Vibe

Solid Gold Fx Electroman (Delay)

:huh

What I'd do: Tuner, Comp, Fuzz, Filter?, Timmy, Vibe, Trem and Delay.

Trending Topics