Imoh?

K

kwright

Not sure about IMOH, but IMHO = In My Honest/Humble Opinion.

aleclee

TGP Tech Wrangler
Staff member
Yeah, I thought this thread was a question about some obscure amp brand. I would have expected this sort of query to be in the Sound Hound Lounge.

C

Chambers

well it doesnt ****in matter, considering there is no category for "asking what IMHO means"..sorry to spoil ur fun, didnt realize u were ocd fags

Tom Gross

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Chambers
well it doesnt ****in matter, considering there is no category for "asking what IMHO means"..sorry to spoil ur fun, didnt realize u were ocd fags
Sorry folks were a bit rude, but if you would take a moment to read the FAQ, you will note that the tone and language of your response is out of bounds here on this forum.

JMintzer

Burned Out Mod
Originally posted by Chambers
Chambers,

You question was answered, no? Where's the problem? No need to result to foul mouthed name calling. We have very few rules here (see the FAQ) and you've already violated 2 of them. Time to tone things down a notch, okay?

James

C

Chambers

yeah sorry about that, i had a REALLY bad day that day, wont happen again

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Everyone's entitled to a bad day now and then.

And if it doesn't stop snowing soon in the Nation's Capital, I will be be ready to claim mine NOW. :eek:

:D

P.S. Assuming a person encounters an acronym he doesn't understand in a particular section of the forum, why not ask what it means right then and there?! :)

Trending Topics