• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

In need of a 5 guitar stand for 2 elec, 1 acoustic, weissenborn, & lap steel

wcraven

I'm in need of a 5 guitar stand for 2 electrics, 1 acoustic, weissenborn, & lap steel. Stage space is limited and portability (truckability) is also important. The necks on the weiss and lap steel prevent me from using traditional routes and without a guitar tech they all have to be accessible between songs. Any ideas?

WahmBoomAh

World Crass Guitarist
Gold Supporting Member
I'm looking for the same thing as you and pulled up your thread on a search. Here's what I found and just ordered:

http://www.fredsmusic.com/THE_LAST_STAND_PROFESSIONAL_TOURING_GUITAR_STAND_p/booquint.htm

I'll try to post some feedback once it arrives. You might have already solved your issue, but fwiw...
Please do report in on the stand ... interesting .
I`m curious as to;
how strong it is.
if cords plugged into the jacks get hung up on the supports.
how large and how portable is it folded up.
Sometimes stands have pieces that flap around making load in and out complicated .

thanks , Paul

Trending Topics