• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

In What Order to Arrange These Pedals?

timmers

Silver Supporting Member
Seeking some advice from all you smarty smarterson's out there. I've got the following pedals/effects in my bag o' tricks at the moment, & wondered to myself if I'm missing anything by having them in the order/signal path that I've currently got them in on my board. They're listed below in their current order - I'd love to hear thoughts from anyone on a better way to arrange this mess. Does it even matter? Thanks!

The stuff, as it currently sits:
Planet Waves tuner >
Fulltone Octafuzz >
Menatone King of the Britains (older, no boost) >
Voodoo Labs SparkleDrive >
Menatone Top Boost in a Can (newer, w/boost) >
Boss DD-20 >
Fulltone SupaTrem

Eh?

Jwoo

I would do it like that, except I would switch the tremolo and the delay. Only because I'd prefer to have my tremolos repeat.

Then again, I've never owned a tremolo, so it might be fine the way it is.

Do you stack the drives at all?

Floor

If the tuner isn't truebypass it will probally **** with the Octafuzz, so I would put it after. If it is, I would just switch the tremolo and delay.

pulse.

Gold Supporting Member
Planet Waves tuner >
Fulltone Octafuzz >
Menatone King of the Britains (older, no boost) >
Voodoo Labs SparkleDrive >
Menatone Top Boost in a Can (newer, w/boost) >
Fulltone SupaTrem>
Boss DD-20

I would put the ods from the lowest gain to maximum

steinwand

Planet Waves tuner >