INCOMING!!!!! Another "FUGLY" PRS

02Singlecut

OMFGawd.....I bought a "RED" guitar !!!!!!!!! Dealers pics....It will be here Friday and I'll snap some better ones. New year.. New attitude...... Red is your friend !!!....lol...The guys @ Coyle's Richboro Music in PA. were great !!! I'm a 1-OFF addict.......lol

IMG_50661.jpg

IMG_50711.jpg

IMG_50691.jpg

IMG_50731.jpg

Cymbaline

Ooooh very nice! I like the 2-tone effect on the hardware and pickups, with the nickel PU covers and gold polepieces.

What's up with the scalloping on the nut?

FourT6and2

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, why's the nut scalloped?

I wonder if you can get a grey/black quilt or flame in black burst edges like that?

I just bought a singlecut artist. I like the brushed silver and gold mixed hardware. Wonder what it would look like on my guitar.

How much extra is it to get a 1-off like that? Can you order them to spec or is it a luck of the draw kind of thing?

02Singlecut

It's a 1-OFF.......It's a 513 nut and PRS tends to do things on their 1-OFF's that you can't get on production guitars. The color, hardware and PU's are also not available on standard SC245's. It has Yokohama PU's ?? which both split via the tone knobs.... The 1-OFF's aren't available for order....they produce them and they just show up @ dealers.....same price as standard guitars. Basically everything I own is a 1-OFF or proto-type.I do have an early 86 Pre-Standard also.:JAM
SEMA001.jpg

07christmas002.jpg

prsflame

That's the first scarlet redburst singlecut I've seen. That finish looks really nice on the Singlecut. I have an 87 custom with that finish. Congrats!:)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom