Incoming Danocaster!

TimD

Gold Supporting Member
Got a new Danocaster coming my way and have decided to name it the Haunting. I emailed a buddy of mine pics (he's a dedicated Crook player) and he replied stating these pics were "haunting" him.
First, the specs: Total Weight : 6 lbs 12 oz
* Ultralight 2 pc swamp ash w/ blonde nitro finish
* Chunky U 1 pc maple neck ( .92 -.96 )
* vintage 7.25 radius / 6230 vintage frets
* lacquered bakelite guard
* Custom wound Danocaster / Lollar pickups
* compensated brass saddles

Now for the pics:
DSC00172_2.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00157_2.jpg
[/IMG]

To say that I'm excited to get this is an understatement. I sold a killer Nocaster last fall and was looking for a replacement.
I'm 10000000% Confident this will exceed my expectations. The wait is on and I should have it within the next week or so.
I'm looking forward to jamming with this through the Top Hat King Royale I picked up earlier this year. It's gonna be awesome!

Thanks Dan!

Tim

Frankee

Wartime Consigliere
It seems as if everyday is new Danocaster day for someone.

Where are you fellas getting them?

bluesjuke

Disrespected Elder
Congrats Tim!

Put a white guard on it and it would be very like my Danocaster.
You're going to love it.

Almost two years since I got it and it's still impossible to put down.
The sound is awesome.

MBT74

Nice looking Tele mate. I think the odds are in your favour that it'll play as well as it looks.

TRawker

That is a sweet looking plunk, and I'm sure it's going to be amazing. I want one...someday when I'm not a broke college student. Heck, I'd have Dan make every fender style guitar that I'd want on my rack.

TMock

Unbelievably cool. Contracts and enjoy. And of course, I (we) demand a full tone report once you've had a chance to get acquainted.

Mr. E.

NICE. I have a pretty severe want for a Danocaster tele myself. If that had a 'bucker in the neck, it'd be pretty much what I'm looking for. Congrats and enjoy!

TimD

Gold Supporting Member
The anticipation is killing me!
Thanks for all the positive vibes, I've been told by a good friend this is a killer guitar.

A tone report will follow as soon as a get some time with her.

Tim

TimD

Gold Supporting Member
The Dano arrived yesterday and I had originally planned to finish some yard work and start some interior painting....FAT CHANCE.
I spent the whole evening playing guitar. My wife, seeing what was happening and knowing what she was up against, went on upstairs and left me to my own devices.

This is a fantastic instrument and I can't wait to get to know her further.

THANK YOU DAN!

Tim

Trending Topics

Top Bottom