• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Incoming.....G&L content

John C

Gold Supporting Member
Pretty! You don't see many of the ASAT Classic S models to begin with, and you rarely see them with the alnico pickups instead of the MFDs (much less the sparkle finish and binding)!

gwayne

Gold Supporting Member
Looks great! You obviously put some thought into all those features. I've done a couple G&L ASAT custom orders and they always deliver.

Gizmot

Silver Supporting Member
Beautiful! When I get my next G&L, I want one that says "guitars by Leo:" under the logo.

Cragar

Silver Supporting Member
very happy with my '15 Legacy Special. fender custom shop quality and attention to detail at a great price.

Jugghaid

Gold Supporting Member
Pretty! You don't see many of the ASAT Classic S models to begin with, and you rarely see them with the alnico pickups instead of the MFDs (much less the sparkle finish and binding)!
Yeah. I took a while to decide what I wanted on this one. Figured I would do something a little different.

VintageKnob

Silver Supporting Member
That's a beauty, I love G&L's. That baby calls for a red Nudie Cohn jacket! (well the Rev's ain't red, but you get my point)

metrokosmiko

Silver Supporting Member
The best Strat is a Nashville Tele. That guitar looks stellar.

Not to crash or hijack the thread but how much can a custom shop G&L cost? If someone cares to hit my DM's I will appreciate it.