Incoming McInturff Taurus Sportrster!!!!

terrapin

Am looking WAY forward to this guitar wondered who might "chime in" on their experiences with this guitar................ I don't have GOOD pics yet , but will soon.............

All you McInturff folk..............speak up!!!!:banana:banana:munch

I know this thread is..........:worthless

BUT they will come SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon C

Gold Supporting Member
The Sportsters are very cool... I have other P90 guits and eventually let mine go & got a Taurus Std. but the Sportsters are wonderful guitars.

enharmonic

Old Growth
Platinum Supporting Member
You will not be disappointed. The guy from Moe has played one for years now. Very versatile instrument, and of course the quality of construction is top notch.

Congrats and enjoy that guitar :)

Terry McInturff

40th Anniversary of guitar building!
Platinum Supporting Member
Many thanks indeed for this level of support for my work!

Here's a couple of Sportster stories......

David Hidalgo told me that "the band has named my Sportster 'Ethel Merman' "

I says thats funny, but why?

Dave says "because she goes wrrwhaAAAA!!" The he looks at me and says "you dont mind do you?" (Dave being a total sweetheart) then he hits the stage with "Ethel"

Chuck Garvey of .moe has played over 500 shows-to-date on his Sportster. It got refretted about a year ago.

Everything I have played of Terry's stuff was a fabulous instrument and he's a great guy.

I'll second this....Terry's a great craftsman, and a real gentleman. (yes, I've actually met him) He refretted a very ordinary mid-70's Les Paul Custom for me and now it's one of the finest playing guitars I've ever touched.

Congratulations on the new guitar. I haven't tried the Sportster, but I am extremely pleased with my Taurus Custom- it is my favorite guitar.

cmp

Hey man! Terry's stuff is just as good as it gets! You'll love it. I have two Sportsters and two Taurus Standard T's. I'll post some pics here soon as I have been meaning to do so forever! Good Luck with the guitar and I know you'll love it.

CMP

LTE

I would love to get a McInturff one of these days. Just waiting for the lines of the right guitar and avaiable funds to intersect.

:bkw

Trending Topics