Incoming NGD

C-4

I got a call last evening from Hunter, the owner of Breaze Guitars. What a gentleman! And super easy to deal with.
He had a few guitars I was interested in and we chose this one, after testing all the choices.
It is due in Tuesday.
8 lbs., 8 oz., and loud acoustically.
This will most possibly be the last guitar I buy, as at 71, and now with three CS LP's, a Vigier, and my signature guitar in the avatar, I'm pretty much set.

This will be the third guitar I bought this year, but I sold 2 other guitars, last week after deciding that I don't play them live due to not preferring them as much as Les Pauls.

http://breazeguitars.com/guitars

Jabby92

Looks great! Looks like they have sold a lot of amazing Les Paul guitars as well already. What a top! Just perfect.

Reactions: C-4

the.godfather

Stunner. Congratulations!

It sure does like they know how to pick a good Les Paul over there at Breaze Guitars. Not one bad looker there.

Benz2112

Memba?
Gold Supporting Member
Last guitar... haha. You'll be back, wishing many more years of gear hunting.

C-4

Veeeerrryy nice! Congrats.

Is that Lemon, or Dirty Lemon, burst?

Play long and prosper.
It's a Lemonburst. I've seen the dirty lemon tops on a couple of guitars at Dave's Guitar Shop. They are just a touch darker, I believe. Also nice looking in dirty lemon as well.

I would have taken it no matter what the color.
I had Hunter choose it for the tone, from 3 similar LP's.
Hunter seems to have a knack for getting great looking tops on his guitars, so that was not a consideration at this point. :)

C-4

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and thoughts on this piece.

I sincerely appreciate all of your thoughts.
Stephen

Trending Topics