• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Incoming.....WoodRiver Special #35

Da Geezer

Just got word my new guitar has shipped today, 14 days ahead of the originally promised 90 day ship estimate! :aok

Denzil (Denzil Dunn, studiodunn here on TGP) has been a pleasure to work with, and if the working mechanics and playability of the guitar is even close to the beauty in the photos, this is going to be an incredible instrument!

One piece Alder
Black top/Amber back
Nitro finish
Cream top binding
Duncan Vintage JM neck/Hot JM bridge
USACG "63" neck profile (taken from a '63 Strat)
9.5"/12" Compound Radius
22 Med Jumbo 6150 frets

Here's some pics, and I'll update when it arrives and I've had a chance to run her a bit.

I had asked him to try to match the Amber tinting of the neck and body as close as possible, and he got it nearly perfect! :cool:

Last edited:

$tratcat

Looks like a player, for sure! Tell me about the "JM" pickups, I'm not familiar with those(?)

Da Geezer

Looks like a player, for sure! Tell me about the "JM" pickups, I'm not familiar with those(?)
Oops....sorry!

They are Jazzmaster pickups. They are also RWRP and so are humbucking when in the middle pickup selector position.

G

Last edited:

Da Geezer

Note: I corrected the title… The stupid spellcheck on my iPad turned WOODriver into WINDRiver, and then I didn't even notice it until Denzil messaged me pointing it out! :mad:

So, it's a WOODRIVER Special

Trending Topics