• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Incredible Black Crowes News!!

todd richman

I am slightly ecstatic right now. About 2 hours ago, my favorite band called my agent to inform him that Luther is out for the upcoming tour and they want to bring me on board. I had submitted a kit and demo about a year and a half ago when I knew that Paul Stacey was not returning after the 2007 fall tour ended. Being a die hard fan and having hung out with several members for the past 4 years since the reunion shows started in 2005, words can not describe how happy I am right now. We are scheuled to start rehearsals in early May for a run over in Europe-England, Amsterdam and a festival in Spain with U.S. dates throughout the summer and fall. I am heading to NYC and then Connecticut this weekend to meet with Rich and Chris. Wish me luck and I will be sure to post updates from rehearsals and the road.

neil99

Gold Supporting Member
I really hope this is true for you, but are you aware of todays date???

theHoss

I really hope this isn't an April fools joke on us TGPers because it sounds like a dream come true for you.

Looking forward to the updates.

Great job and good luck!

sinner

Great news! Can't wait for the tour and reports--and Congrats big time to you, Todd!

TimH

Silver Supporting Member
well assuming this isn't an April Fools joke...congrats! Keep us posted.

Burst59

Well I just got a call from the management at for Gov't Mule. Looks Warren is out for the Allmans Beacon shows as well as the next leg of Mule Tour.
They want me to finish out the Beacon shows as well as the Mule Tour.
Apparently he injured himself playing lawn darts over the weekend and managed to get one stuck in his left ass cheek. Looks like I'm flying out this weekend to meet with the guys. Gee I better learn some of their songs.

Burst59

I was hoping you were going to tell Marc Ford was back on board.
Then my dreams were crushed right away.

todd richman

It is indeed an April Fool's prank -I wish it was true-Luther is pretty good but I bet I could come up to speed really quick! I do love the band and would relish an opportunity like that in real life! But, my prank did get some eally good responses quickly! Had to do it after 4 years here at TGP! Now everyone go back to work or play!

todd richman

Sure-I really wanna be in that band-I know I could do that gig and the way things have been lately, finding or should I say reuniting with the girl of my forever dreams-this time it is gonna stick-I wish I could get in The Crowes too! Sadly, back to the woodshed and my law office during the day!

coot tone

There is some good news coming out of the Crowes camp-they're releasing a double live "Warpaint Live" record with Luther soon.

Trending Topics