1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Indian Summer - a little jazz

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by jazzerken, Jun 7, 2006.

1. jazzerken

jazzerken Member

The latest video posting on my site, playing a D'Angelico NYL-4 through a Tech 21 Trademark 10 with a backing track I pre recorded and looped through a Boss RC 20 looper. The audio is recorded from the camera mike. The backing track is all amp, the melody and improv is a mix of amp and acoustic, but I'd say mostly acoustic because of camera/mike placement. The audio is not great because I think it was compressed so much for streaming.
    http://homepage.mac.com/getken/guitar/iMovieTheater39.html

2. vladorg

vladorg Supporting Member

Nice stuff,man!Well done!

Vlad

3. scottl

scottl Member

Nice clips Ken! Nice to have a fellow jazz nut around here!

4. randy morser

randy morser Member

i can hear through the bad audio, man. that's a great sounding axe. i'd love a jazz axe that nice. you've got some really nice ideas too. who'd you study with?

5. Ken I

Ken I Silver Supporting Member

Enjoyed that, nice playing! :AOK