Indigo El Mariachi Amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Dougee, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Dougee

Dougee Silver Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

If anybody goes to the Winter NAMM show in about a week you should stop by the Inigo Amplification Booth and check out their Fine Amps!!
    I've played the McD and now have the El Mariachi and it is Outstanding!!
    All the Tones are Great!! It's the kind of amp that you don't want to stop playing and seems to make you play better!! I play Bluesy/Rocky/Smoothie/Modern Country type music and it covers them all Right On!!!
    Eric and Matt are Great Guys and will Talk/Work with you to tailor the amps to your desire!!
    Just go to: http://www.indigoamplification.com/index.html

https://www.facebook.com/indigoamplification

Better yet, go to the NAMM show and try them out!!!

2. ChicagoFraize

ChicagoFraize Member

I happened upon Nicky Moroch playing the El Mariachi at NAMM 2015 and YES, it is a FANTASTIC sounding amp.

What most struck me was the gain channel (though the cleans were very nice as well). The tones were warm, creamy, violin-like, fluid, and 3-D. Stopped me in my tracks, literally. I must have been grinning from ear-to-ear. Nicky was playing a strat-bodied guitar (not sure brand) with single-coils. He sounded fantastic.

I spoke with Eric very briefly (nice guy) and got his card. If there is anyone near the Chicago area who owns one of these wonderful amps, and wouldn't mind a fellow TGPer stopping by to check it out, please let me know. I looked into pricing and these are not cheap.....would want to be absolutely sure before ordering.

3. indigoamps

indigoamps Member

Eric posting here.

First, thanks for the kind words to both of you gents! Happy you're diggin' your Mariachi Dougee!

Thanks for stopping by ChicagoFraize! The guitar was one of the "fabled" Taylor McGrath guitars that you can find out about here (and their "saga of woe"). Seems at least one actually got delivered and was great! Just a loaner for us so I don't know much more about it than that.

We're working on getting a bit more representation out in your neck of the woods and might be able to get a hands on demo set up for you in the near future.

Feel free to give us a call any time, with any questions you might have!

Eric-

4. kwaping

kwaping Guitar payer Silver Supporting Member

Eric, anywhere I can check out your wares in the CA bay area?

5. ChicagoFraize

ChicagoFraize Member

6. indigoamps

indigoamps Member

Hi! Unfortunately, not at the moment. But I'm sure we could arrange something. Give us a call!

7. djbrough

djbrough Member

My admiration for Nicky led me to you guys. That El Mariachi sounds special. Seems to be a bit of a swiss army knife. I love the cleans.