Industrialectric

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by cheapgtrs, Jul 24, 2016.

1. cheapgtrs

cheapgtrs Supporting Member

2. Sloppyslim

Sloppyslim Member

3 more weeks because patience must be demonstrated

review please, i need something to tide me over

3. cheapgtrs

I haven't had much time with it yet and I've only tried it with guitar. Definitely some wild sounds to be had. Crazy zipper fuzz, frequency sweeps, choppy trem, oscillations, expression control and light sensitive resistor or whatever it's called. What's not to love?! I haven't even tried it with the synths and drums yet and I already know its gonna be exactly the kind of thing I like for that.

Sloppyslim likes this.
  4. Peps

Peps Fuzzonaut / Fuzzombie / Fuzz Magisterium Bishop Silver Supporting Member

Are you still rocking the 7446? If you sold it, what made you do it ?

5. urQuill

urQuill Supporting Member

great question

it’s very interesting
    the question
    and the Generator! oh yes

i’ve been looking at this one the last few days - i thought completely independently ... how come you, too? did someone mention it somewhere? what powers of suggestion are afoot? is tgp controlling minds now? or has it always been
    the case

i expect (that there are) no answers to these questions

doesn’t really matter, awesome is Industrialectric and the wondrous work, it needs attention

hmm ... and more let’s-call-it “informative“ demos

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 4:14 AM
    Peps likes this.
  6. cheapgtrs

Oh yeah! Actually not on the board at the moment but it I use it all the time. Fun pedal.

Peps likes this.
  7. Peps

LOL

Strange indeed, because I’ve been thinking about it for a few days now, and I’m really hesitant to buy it. I recently got into a fuzz-trem-ring mod- PLL rodeo but with separate pedals and I really liked everything I heard. Surfing the verb, took me to the Generator and now I’m dunno if I should give it shelter. There are no many demos, and the one I liked it sounds so cool. I wonder how limited it is with guitar, does the happiness goes away quickly after some loops and jams? I doubt that it’s not a fantastic fuzz, everything they make is genius and fuzzy. I just want to pull the trigger on something that I want to keep forever.

lefort_1 and VooDooClown like this.
  8. Peps

That’s good to know :) So you haven’t get tired of it, do you still finding new sounds? Or dis you find the limit, sonically speaking? Do you have anything similar? I have the Spaceman WOW and it can do some stuff like that, but stacking a Schumann PLL with a echomachine and the frostwave is the real ticket. Mind blowing. So my main doubt is if getting it will make a difference, or I can just keep stacking pedals.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 9:48 AM
    lefort_1 and VooDooClown like this.
  9. cheapgtrs

No I haven't tired of it and I still find new sounds occasionally. I have pedals that do similar things but no other pedal that does all of the things it does. I'm sure you could stack a fuzz with a trem and get some of the sounds. Throw in a ring mod and get even more. I play with the light sensitive resistor a lot more than I thought I would so that's a big part for me. Its also dependent on how I run it. Sometimes with pedal X settings don't do much but with pedal Y they are droning or squealing or whatever. It's a very interactive pedal much like his other offerings. I cant say it's the first pedal to achieve these sounds but it does so in a unique way if that makes sense.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 4:47 PM
    urQuill and Peps like this.
  10. Peps

That’s really good to know. You convinced me, I just got one :drink

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 7:35 PM
    Ardour, cheapgtrs and urQuill like this.
  11. cheapgtrs

I think you'll like it. :beer

Peps and Ardour like this.
  12. 3waytie4last

3waytie4last Unfluencer Gold Supporting Member