• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Inpromptu Video of Nicky Moroch and the 25 Watt Glaswerks Zingaro

glaswerks

Nicky Moroch showed at the hotel during NAMM and played the 25W Zingaro. Grabbed the camera and shot this while he was playing. Canon 5D Mk II using the internal mic.

I think he had both the overdrive and boost on when he was in overdrive. Nicky is one hell of a player.

wizard333

Thanks for the clip I've been wanting to hear the OD channel.

How do you get away with this in a hotel room without being asked to vacate? Lol

glaswerks

Great to see you again Gary. The 25W sounds great. Nicky is a great guy and a fantastic player.
Nice seeing you as well Darin. That was quite the crowd in the room. Pretty funny. Especially Gene on the top bunk :).

Post some pictures.

glaswerks

Thanks for the clip I've been wanting to hear the OD channel.

How do you get away with this in a hotel room without being asked to vacate? Lol
Well we were very lucky. No complaints. It was early (about 7:30) and most of the hotel was NAMMites. Last year was a different story :).

Gary

Sweetwood

People who view this thread, I was sitting in the top bunk, and as witness to about 45 minutes of amp demo by Nicky, Gary's amps are the ****. Every single amp played was 100% awesome. Gary's name must come up in the "best of the best" when discussing amps.

Trending Topics