• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Installed my Faber Tone Lock Kit and steel bridge studs for my Les Paul!

waylay00

I finally got around to installing my steel bridge studs, aluminum tailpiece, and Tone Lock kit from Faber for my '02 Standard. I posted a review/write-up (along with photos) on my blog. It's part of a series I'm doing to chronicle my efforts to make this Standard sound "as vintage as possible":

http://fretworld.blogspot.com/2009/03/making-my-les-paul-more-vintage-part-1.html

This Tone Lock kit made such a great difference in the overall sound of the guitar. In my opinion, the Tone Lock solution is much better than Tonepros' locking kit.

Last edited:

DC1

Nice piece.

Have you heard any of the Tisonix titanium tune-o-matics?

dc

12guitdown

Gold Supporting Member
I used the Faber on my Tokai es130. Got it in a light relic, very sweet looking. Great system.

Trending Topics