IRs for gigging with Fryette PS100?

ledvedder

Silver Supporting Member
I have a ps-100 on the way to use with my Plexi for live gigging. I'd love to be able to run my head through my cabinet, as well as send a direct signal to the PA. Similar to what I do with my Suhr PT15IR live. What would you guys recommend to send to the PA?

blackba

Platinum Supporting Member
Two notes cabm is a great unit. For the more budget minded check out the Mooer radar or nux mini SS.

Just wanted to mention that There are a ton of choices, boss makes one, Engl, etc. just not tried the newer ones on the market.

Last edited:

socalscott

Doesn't Fryette now have the analog cab/mic sim with low mid and hi mid controls?
My gp/di sims are pretty dang nice. There is punch with AITR factor, more so than ir's loaded into my hx stomp. I've got it dialed pretty close to my BandMaster Tweed clone with 10" weber alnico's. So yeah, vintage open back to 4x12 Thunk.
Too easy to dial in and the settings are free, so it has that working against it!

Reactions: Rod

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
Doesn't Fryette now have the analog cab/mic sim with low mid and hi mid controls?
My gp/di sims are pretty dang nice. There is punch with AITR factor, more so than ir's loaded into my hx stomp. I've got it dialed pretty close to my BandMaster Tweed clone with 10" weber alnico's. So yeah, vintage open back to 4x12 Thunk.
Too easy to dial in and the settings are free, so it has that working against it!
Yes, they are great sounding. All analog… makes a big difference imho….. digital IR’s are overrated

ledvedder

Silver Supporting Member
Could I also run it to my speaker cab, similar to what I do with my Suhr PT15IR when playing live?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom