Is ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH PRESTIGE GUITARS

daddyo

search for "heritage" in guitars on eBay and you'll find about 30 Prestiges. They seem like your typical Korean built lester inspired guitars. Just more ornate. I actually am imprssed with the Michael kelly Patriots if your into a mid to low priced Korean lester style.

Tone_Terrific

Silver Supporting Member
News to me, but I miss a lot.
Flipping through the website and the auction....guitar looks very nice...too nice.... I suspect that they are built offshore since there is no made in Canada claim that I can see.

sal27941

I believe your right about them being made in Korea. Supposedly Joe Walsh plays one but I cant seem to find much about them.

LaXu

Yeah, definitely Korean. They're sold in Europe under the Indie brand it seems. To me they look like guitars with more emphasis on looks than tonal qualities.

daddyo

Funny, I can't find these guitars on eBay anymore. They were all BINed at around $800 for the superduper deluxe models.

r9player

Gold Supporting Member
I used to have a Prestige Acoustic - solid rosewood, spruce top, cutaway, electronics.
All in all it wasn't all that, it was ok coming in but then the neck started to go on it and the action became sky high.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom