Is Eventide Pitchfactor still the "King" ???

adolan

Silver Supporting Member
Adding some crazyness to my solo using Pitch Factor.

Nice! I love the pitch factor, I had, it sold it and when I got the H9 for my Buchla it wound up right back on my board! and hasn't left, Quadravox =fake Brian May all day for me :p Pitchfactor is a lot of fun and if you spend enough time it really can do some outrageous stuff when combined with other pedals...

hippieboy

Nice! I love the pitch factor, I had, it sold it and when I got the H9 for my Buchla it wound up right back on my board! and hasn't left, Quadravox =fake Brian May all day for me :p Pitchfactor is a lot of fun and if you spend enough time it really can do some outrageous stuff when combined with other pedals...

Yes, its a great pedal! lots of extra options as well like chorus, reverb, delay, bass, whammy, synth, arpeggiator! super cool.

Braciola

Gold Supporting Member
Resurrecting this thread.....
I picked up an Eventide MicoPitch, but to me, it doesn't sound as good as the Pitchfactor.
Anyone else feel the same?

donbarzini

Resurrecting this thread.....
I picked up an Eventide MicoPitch, but to me, it doesn't sound as good as the Pitchfactor.
Anyone else feel the same?

Interesting. I don't use the MicroPitch for much but I have had several Pitchfactors and Timefactors and always thought those digitized my tone way too much. I wish the Micropitch had a few more options so I was considering trying the Pitchfactor one more time so I can resell it once again.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom