• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Is frontrowtickets.com legit? -scared my VH tickets aren't real

squeally dan

My wife couldn't get through on the phone or the internet for the Van Halen presale yesterday. She saw a number on the internet while looking for Ticketmaster's number. It was frontrowtickets.com. I am getting emails from them that look legit, but we started wondering how they would have tickets for a presale. Something seems weird about it. Anyone used this company?

Tanya - how about you fill us in a little bit about yourself - it is just a little curious for you to show up so quickly with the link to frontrowtickets after a post about same. Tell us about your interest in guitars, amps and such.

Inquiring minds want to know,
Rev.

weshunter

Gold Supporting Member
i probably wouldn't have worried about it before tanya's post, but now am pretty sure i'll never buy anything from front row tickets.

squeally dan

The only complaints I can find on the web have to do with their service charges and fees.

I received the tickets in the mail and they are the printable kind, so they ate on paper. The y have the name of the original buyer on them. So I called the company to tell them I would be pissed if I drove 2 hours to a concert and couldn't get in because the name on the tickets didn't match my Id. He said they only care about the barcode. I also asked him a million questions about his company and I told him I was nervous. While he wasn't very friendly and seemed a bit defensive , he did make me feel better

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
The only complaints I can find on the web have to do with their service charges and fees.

I received the tickets in the mail and they are the printable kind, so they ate on paper. The y have the name of the original buyer on them. So I called the company to tell them I would be pissed if I drove 2 hours to a concert and couldn't get in because the name on the tickets didn't match my Id. He said they only care about the barcode. I also asked him a million questions about his company and I told him I was nervous. While he wasn't very friendly and seemed a bit defensive , he did make me feel better
He was defensive? What a surprise. You've only accused him of trying to rip you off over the phone and on the internet. The nerve of the man!

MSS

I had the same trepidition last year using stubhub. I thought I was buying front row seats from a real vendor and learned after reading the small print that it was just a hub for people with good tix to find a willing market to sell to.........in the end it all worked out but I must admit, I was nervous until I had the tickets in hand.

squeally dan

He was defensive? What a surprise. You've only accused him of trying to rip you off over the phone and on the internet. The nerve of the man!
Just to clarify. I did let him know I was concerned about showing up for a concert with a printed out ticket that had a different name than mine. Is that unreasonable?

Ben R

People don't card you at the arenas when you present your ticket. I wouldn't worry about that.

reddgeetarzan

Gold Supporting Member
Just to clarify. I did let him know I was concerned about showing up for a concert with a printed out ticket that had a different name than mine. Is that unreasonable?
Your questions might have been better to ask before the purchase....just sayin'.....
Good luck- I hope you get into the show!

Sandyd1069

My daughter just bought tickets from this company and when googling it came across your post. So how did the tickets work? Were they in fact legit?

Trending Topics