Is it me or this is a little steep !?...KLON content

bluesoul

My guess it will sit and each time he relists, the price will drop. He will receive messages from fellow ebayers (who are trying to be helpfull), informing him he is grossly over pricing the pedal. He will tell them to mind their own business and accuse them of trying to low ball him!
Will someone actually buy it...enventually if the price ends up at fair market value!

mikejr555

The location is Japan. It is possible that the going rate is much higher there then here. I wouldn't know but his feedback is 100% positive for what it's worth. I'm pretty sure no one from the U.S. is going to pay that for a klon though.

louis

The location is Japan. It is possible that the going rate is much higher there then here. I wouldn't know but his feedback is 100% positive for what it's worth. I'm pretty sure no one from the U.S. is going to pay that for a klon though.

Well if he ever get's what he's asking in Japan ,....we might as well buy some listed at $1500-$1700 and
list them on Ebay Japan !........That would be a nice side line !...Haha!

wickedcookie

Silver Supporting Member
Well, I don't know. The description pretty much sold me - when you turn the knob it doesn't sound bad, there is no noise, no problem, nothing no problem. And of course it's out of print. 6 grand is a steal you poopers.

mikejr555

Well if he ever get's what he's asking in Japan ,....we might as well buy some listed at $1500-$1700 and
list them on Ebay Japan !........That would be a nice side line !...Haha!
Ha. I was thinking the same thing. If that thing sells for that price I may have to find a couple and flip 'em.

chrisross

"・Energization: energization of the adapter, the energization of the battery, is normal.
When you turn the knob, it does not sound bad. 
There is no noise. no problem. 
LED lamp is lite. 
Nothing no problem."

I've copied and pasted this word for word before from a different listing, let me see if I can find it.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...dal-description-so-far.1754043/#post-22810024

Fulldrive-1

I played my LP Std with one of those into my '73 Marshall.

Didn't see what the big deal was about. Really, if you gave me one, I wouldn't make space on the board. I guess I never will understand.

joevacc

And I felt guilty dumping 2 Klons for 1,200.00 ea.
Heh, I sold a couple of "vintage" pedals for "the going rate" and bought a new Gibson ES-335! ;~) Wish I had a Klon to sell! I wouldn't have had to lay out any cash!

Did you replace them with a Klone? Which one?
Just wondering...

kowalski440

Silver Supporting Member
How does this listing have anything at all to do with entitlement?
Asking $6500 with NO option to make an offer on a pedal that IS NOT worth that amount and not even close.
It's clear this person feels entitled to that idiotic price.

Trending Topics