1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to have too much dirt?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by richpjr, Mar 3, 2012.

1. richpjr

richpjr Member

I love to play around with different boosts and overdrive pedals. I currently have an EP Booster V2, Koko Boost, Barber 1/2 Gainer, BB Preamp MB and a Suhr Riot on the board in front of my 11R. This was after shuffling around and swapping out an EP Booster V1, a Dirty Little Secret and a SHOD. And now, a Suhr Shiba Drive is calling my name. And you know, I've never owned a Timmy before. And the new Klon...Ugh...

2. King Rat

King Rat Member

no such thing... I'm 22, been buying dirt since i was 18...

I have since owned over 50 dirt pedals...

atm i have about 15.

All i wanna do it buy more but i'm trying to have a pedal free year.

3. mowatsmith

mowatsmith Member

4. tjinca1

tjinca1 Member

Might as well ask if it's possible to have too much sex or beer or money...

5. KevinFinn

KevinFinn Member

On my PT-PRO, it's more than half dirt.