Is Strymon working on a Mulit Effects pedal (pic inside)?

voorhiessa

Seems natural, regardless of photoshop stuff.

The Glass Nexus is bound to be remade, and seems plausible the unit would look like the Timeline.

I hope this happens, so I could grab an old one for cheap!

Rumbeer

Real or not, that is something I would totally be into. Even though I dont use modulation all the time, the possibility live with this would be great as well as saving tons of space. But than again, what if you want to use few of those effects together?

lux_interior

Looks like an answer to the Pitchfactor or Modfactor... so a mega-reverb a la Space might come after that. The thing is though that Eventide have a much more impressive roster of artists and producers working with them, and more years of experience as a company, so that gives them a slight edge concerning some of their well known algorithms and presets coming from their old racks. But it looks interesting...

This is what everyone has been asking for! Where's the uproar?!?!
Excuse me?

Last edited:

GTechNick

Well, I searched out some photoshop experts on reddit (I know I know) and here is one guys conclusion along with evidence. I asked if anyone could tell if this had been shopped...

My guess would be yes according to http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=8bd35a36ea11accf0c0ab8f3d546144c70ed886f.28947 you can see how the text areas have been edited in squares around the text which suggest the user used the marquee tool and pulled out those areas and then typed in new text.

What say you?

cookedbutok

...canned laughter.

@Nick: personally, I think it looks legit. It might be the start of their teaser-viral campaign, but just from a different site that got the green light from them to do that.
I edited my post above, I meant the "good" kind of uproar, if that's what you were getting at? or did you mean that people weren't asking for a multi-mod from Strymon?

voorhiessa

Real or not, the successor to the Glass Nexus will be made, and will most likely look like this. It's the next step. Same as the Damage Control Timeline and the Strymon one.

I don't understand the point of this thread.

lux_interior

@cookedbutok: I meant that not everyone was asking for something like that (unless you mean the usual fanboy conventions every time a TGP darling releases a new pedal, which in that case the term "everyone" would be correct).

JohnRegular

This looks shopped, I can tell by some of the pixels...

Seriously though, it might well be the real thing. I'd buy it, but I know I'd just stick it on phaser the whole time.

Mr. Kite

Silver Supporting Member
How do you place a multi effect like this? Some of the listed effects want to be before dirt some after.

LPSlinger

Makes sense. They put out the big delay machine, now they're working on the big modulation machine. No idea whether that's photoshopped or not (looks pretty real to me). But it's a cool idea either way.

cookedbutok

@cookedbutok: I meant that not everyone was asking for something like that (unless you mean the usual fanboy conventions every time a TGP darling releases a new pedal, which in that case the term "everyone" would be correct).
I've seen plenty of chatter on here about a multi-mod from Strymon, it doesn't resonate with me because I'm not a mod guy, but I've seen a ton of "remake the Glass Nexus!", etc. talk on here.

I guess with all the KTR happenings, this is secondary...on a slow day, this would be big news though.

So, that's all I was saying...

theroan

Definitely would be cool, but I'm waiting for the Space killer. I don't know if any product can bump my M9. I think a lot of that pedal is very possible. They can adapt much of what has been done in the Timeline plus the Ola to make something like that with less R&D needed.

Trending Topics