• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

is the Les Paul Faded DC discontinued?

Mig60

i've seen the new gibson website and i can't find it anymore...
also the SG standar looks like a Special.

minorseventh

hmmm... i cant find it either and i just saw them a couple weeks ago. my GC here still has them.
I cant imagine them being discontinued, as they are kind of a gateway drug to the rest of the Gibson line.

echale3

I know I picked one up for a steal or a deal (20% under wholesale)at the GC about an hour north of here with my 20% off card on Black Friday, and was told that they were no longer going to carry them.

I don't know if it's just that store that's not going to carry them, or whether Gibson discontinued them, though...

jmguitars

if you're looking to buy one ... you should consider getting one with the PG mods from CV Guitars.

I just received mine only a day or two ago and it felt great out of the box, i.e. like a relic guitar without the relicing.

Here's a link http://cvguitars.com/PGMod/

randy alameda

Great guitars ... hope they don't dis it, but they diss'ed the Double cut b4, and they prolly are thinking to hard .... anyone smell smoke near Nashville?

Trending Topics