• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Is the Strymon Brigadier good at noise making?

slave

Hi All,

Looking for an analog delay that can cover long delay times, so naturally looking hard at the Brig.
Question;
When you hold the Tap button to set the repeats button to max, how huge is the volume jump?
Is it intolerably large, or manageable?

Also, when you set the pedal to self-oscillate, the way you could with an analogue delay, can you shift the time knob to make it behave all crazy and warped like an analogue delay does?

I'm ideally looking for an awesome analogue delay, but I want all the noise-making qualities on tap here too > think 616, Carbon Copy, DM2, Aqua Puss etc.
IS the Brig the right pedal for the job?

Cheers!

jsytsma

Never used the Brig but most Strymon delays (I've used all their other delays) are capable of great noise making stuff - yes the time knob will make fun noises when moving...at least it does on my DIG.

Someone else with more experience should weigh in to confirm

Trending Topics