• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Is there a delay pedal in existence which allows you to input the delay timing in milliseconds?

Ilduce

And now for something completely different!
I have a Analogman ARDX20 with AMAZEO on its way and from what I've read the AMAZEO controller reads in ms. It has knobs to adjust the various perimeters so I don't know if it's what you're looking for or if you wanted to be able to actually type in the numbers?

R.C.Moran

Gold Supporting Member
Flight Time Delay, which is the most "rackmount delay in a pedal" I've ever used, Flight Time, Nova Delay, and I thought the Timefactor does too. Lot's of options out there.

AdamSH89

Most digital delay pedals with screens will do this. And the disaster area smart clock will enter a tap to anything that accepts cc messages and it has a screen bpm and MS read out as well. It's a pretty common feature.

chillybilly

Took me some time to notice I could do fine (1 ms) adjustments on the Timefactor with the tap/select knob with its 'notches.'

analogmike

I have a Analogman ARDX20 with AMAZEO on its way and from what I've read the AMAZEO controller reads in ms. It has knobs to adjust the various perimeters so I don't know if it's what you're looking for or if you wanted to be able to actually type in the numbers?
Yes you can dial in the delay time manually in most modes except tap tempo mode, and it displays in milliseconds.

CEFlint

Most (maybe all) of the delays on the Zoom MS50G let you dial in the time in milliseconds.

ERGExplorer

Extending the previous response, most of the Zoom delays across *all* their units allow setting the number of milliseconds from 1 to the maximum.

Trending Topics