Is there a Paul C./Tim/Timmy Website?

Aj_rocker

not yet, he has said he wants to get one, as long with a name for the brand (rather than paul C).

AJ

cber1517

Silver Supporting Member
You can call Paul Cochrane directly at 615.896.8555. He does not have a website yet. I think he prefers calls between 7 and 9 p.m. CST. Very nice guy!

d-b

I found his email...that sould be cool right? I really like the idea of buying gear from someone that doesn't even have a brand or a website:D

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
Your best bet is to call.
He might not get the email for a week or so.

phileo17

paul does answer his email nowadays :) he's churning them pedals out full time now so an email would find its way to him too if u're unable to call him at that stipulated time up above.. paul is a nice person to chat with though so give it a shot and ring him :) i did...heh..and i'm from halfway round the world...heh

joejazzguitar

... with Paul for both a Tim and a Timmy via email. He confirmed receipt of my order and the pricing / shipping costs in less than two days.

Seems like a very cordial, polite guy....

joe

d-b

so what is the difference in the Tim and Timmy... I am sorting through tons of results of a search but would love a quick answer.

btmish

so what is the difference in the Tim and Timmy... I am sorting through tons of results of a search but would love a quick answer.
Maybe some other minor difference, but mainly the TIM has a boost switch, as well as an effects loop. I think the Timmy may have 1 more clipping option, not sure though. Never actually held a Tim, so this is just second hand info. I have had a timmy though. Very nice pedal, although I sold it thinking some day soon I will get a Tim. Would like to have that loop option.

Trending Topics