Is there a pedal out there that you've always wanted, but couldn't bring yourself to spend for?

GeeDub

Excellent timing for this thread. I finally bit the bullet on Monday and purchased the Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact that I kept putting off because of the price.

I'm glad I did not wait any longer. This is one heck of a great overdrive/amp(s) in a box work of art. I can't find anything negative to say about it. To me, it is worth every penny that I paid for it, and more.

nac

Silver Supporting Member
-Original Klon.
But I only want it to post a pedalboard picture here on TGP for internet points, then I would resell it.
-Zoom MS 50G.

I actually got on the waiting list years ago when he was still making them. I balked at the $400 (which was expensive back then but not the stupid expensive they are now) price tag when my name came up though and didn't purchase one.

burton56

I actually got on the waiting list years ago when he was still making them. I balked at the $400 (which was expensive back then but not the stupid expensive they are now) price tag when my name came up though and didn't purchase one.
Don’t feel bad, same thing happened to me back in the 90’s during the holiday season with the Tickle Me Elmo dolls.
I knew they were going to be popular, but I just sat back like some chump while everyone else made money off them.
The Christmas ham was stupendous that year, so it wasn’t a total loss.

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Silver Supporting Member
The ANalOgMAn KOT.....it’s a $265 pedal which is reasonable for all this double pedal does but used they’re a minimum of $500....I just refuse to buy from capitalist flipper scalpers.........
.....pound sand Fluffy
but the good news is I just got an email from Mike and mine‘s ready to ship....Happy days..
normal gain yellow side, high gain red side.. $10 upgrade :)

Last edited:

Trending Topics