Is there a pedal out there that you've always wanted, but couldn't bring yourself to spend for?

fendergeek

A used Fender Super Champ X2 can be had for around $250. It’s hard for me to buy a pedal for the cost of an amp

lefort_1

Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt
Gold Supporting Member
Mutron Flanger
Maestro USS Battleship (or whatever they call that huge, multi-effect monstrosity).
Klemt Echolette (had a refurb'd one in my hands for 200$ bitd, and passed. I were an IDIYOT !!)
Ibanez Flying Pan (actually, I have owned an original, but I passed on one for 75$ bitd... double idiyot !!)

tonedover

Silver Supporting Member
only owned a couple ridic expensive pedals (i consider ridic to be $450+)
only kept one of em.

not really interested in extreme / new tech type stuff like ”the automatone” or chase bliss‘s offerings or extreme modeling stuff

have all resources i want for gear, but rarely look at new guitars or amps either. im a weird guy, Ace....

radiocure

Supporting Member
Hologram Dream Sequence - Still unsure that I'd want to spend on a pedal. Perhaps it's the intimidation of all those knobs that's stopping me.

glumlord

Everything Fairfield Circuitry makes. I’ve wanted a Randy’s Revenge for as long as they’ve been out but keep making excuses as to why I need something else instead. Sure I could get this pedal that I’ve wanted forever, But instead I’ll just spend that money on yet another overdrive that I probably won’t like.:facepalm

carl_in_vain

Origin Revival Drive
Victory V4 - any of them, but mostly a Kraken
I should have bought Strymon Timeline and BigSky - I bought the Meris M7 and Polymoon for the cost of one. I did buy the Volante and am hoping that the new NightSky is a complimentary Reverb.
"The Revival Drive is worth it," I say as I'm currently shrugging over the hype surrounding the KTR on my floor.

BluesForDan

Supporting Member
I've wanted an LDO ever since they first came out, just couldn't justify the dough. Now? Ha ha ha. Yeah, right. Might as well buy an original Klon.

Trending Topics