Is there a pedal out there that you've always wanted, but couldn't bring yourself to spend for?

HERSCHEL

The Umbrella Company Hitchhike Drive and the Miku stomp are both pedals I'd like to have, but there's little chance I'm dropping the coin on either.

Dave Locher

I *think* the Catalinbread Talisman is the pedal of my dreams, but I am not willing to spend $200 to find out. I just wish I knew someone I could borrow one from for an hour to try with my rig because I am also not willing to buy one and return it just because I don't like it.
My threshold for buy to try is $100 or less since I am no longer in a band.

green_henry

I bought a Mesa Flux Drive before the Flux Five came out. The Flux Five is tempting, but at that price, I might be happier with a Strymon Sunset

msquared

Supporting Member
The Strymon Volante was on this list from the day it came out.

After about a month of quarantine and watching my local guitar stores struggling (including one going under), I decided that even if I didn't like it I was stimulating my local economy.

I have no buyer's remorse. It's an amazing piece of gear that keeps getting better.

mrpinter

Supporting Member
A Matchless Hot Box and Hughes & Kettner Tube Rotosphere like the ones I sold many years ago. Only trouble (except for the $$$s) is they're too big for pedalboards - especially both of them. But arguably, you might not need any other effects, except maybe a compressor.

RLP

Off the top of my head:

-Original klon (would love to try one)
-Hermida zendrive (tried the lovepedal version and would like to compare)
-Kingsley Page (tried it and love it)
-Kingsley Maiden (curiousity)
-An oldschool tape delay machine

Trending Topics