Is there a pedalboard like Pedaltrain without the empty spaces?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by MikeSelmer, Feb 2, 2008.

1. MikeSelmer

MikeSelmer Member

Hi all. I'm buying a LIGHT-WEIGHT pedalboard (preferrably with a soft bag), and the Pedaltrain Junior seems the best at the moment. However, I don't like the SPACES on the board.

Is there any other light-weight board that doesn't have the spaces (with just one piece of board)? Something that is otherwise basically the same as the Pedaltrain (cheapish etc.). And hopefully with a gigbag.

Please don't suggest top-of-the-line boards like Trailer Trash...I'm quite on a tight budget with Pedaltrain prices being just about the max I can dash.

Cheers,
    MIKKO

2. Jwoo

Jwoo Member

3. Josh O

Josh O Member

Not sure what size you are looking for but the Trailer Trash Pro small board runs $149 with nice gig bag, just a little more than the equivalent Pedaltrain.

4. Rick Towne

Rick Towne P&W--Praise & Western--on 6, 8 and 12 strings. Silver Supporting Member

Get the small Gator board and bag. It doesn't have a strap, but otherwise fits your (and my) needs. I have one, tried a PT, Jr. to replace it , and sold the PT. I fit 8 pedals on it, including 3 double size (2 Retro-Sonic and a DLS Echotap) with plenty of room.

5. EL-Dougie

EL-Dougie Member

+1 on the small TT-Pro. I have one I bought here on TGP for $135 shipped/paypaled and it is fantastic. Definitely a keeper for me - high quality, great case which I can keep on it for home use (great dust cover when not actually playing, flips up for full access when in use), and exactly the size I need with 9 pedals on it....

6. musickbox

musickbox Supporting Member

Guess you guys didn't read the part of "Please don't suggest top-of-the-line boards like Trailer Trash...I'm quite on a tight budget with Pedaltrain prices being just about the max I can dash."

I do it too.:munch

7. NortheastHick

NortheastHick Supporting Member

I Paid 69 For A Good Size (maybe 10-12 Boss-size) Pedal Board..GATOR BRAND...no Frills, No Power Supply...has A Nice Gigbag Too. Buy One Of Those One-spot Power Supplies And Your Set For About 100! I Love Mine!

8. jedistar

jedistar Member

Don't worry about the spaces on the Pedal Train - they make it easier to hide your cables under and also to wrap cable ties around to keep everything in place...

9. EL-Dougie

EL-Dougie Member

FYI - There's a PedalTrain Jr and PedalTrain2 available on Emporium now...

10. Josh O

Josh O Member

I did read that but I wanted to point out that a nice Trailer Trash board can be had for around the same price of a Pedaltrain2 and fits exactly what he's looking for.