• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Is there a Tone knob in a pedal?

schrom81

You know like how they have volume pedals but its like the tone knob on your guitar.

I am a tone knob junkie and if they built an expression pedal that I could control with my foot that would be pretty cool.

Any makers?

Zakko

You know like how they have volume pedals but its like the tone knob on your guitar.

I am a tone knob junkie and if they built an expression pedal that I could control with my foot that would be pretty cool.

Any makers?
Thats a wah pedal, friend...

sockeye

Silver Supporting Member
I could build you a tone knob in a Wah shell, but think you'd be underwhelmed.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Fender makes a pedal that does both volume and tone.
I think its up and down does volume and side to side does tone.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-classics-series-volume-and-tone-pedal

Never tried it myself though.

No, CMs got it right and they can be really useful for some people ..... they are mostly used by pedal steel players and youll recognize the sound as soon as you start playing with it - its like ~ turn your volume and tone controls down most of the way - then hit some harmonics and reach over and whip both vol and tone up at the same time ..... and then try just truning up the volume and whipping the tone up at the last second and many other variations .... subtle and not so subtle stuff you could never do with your hands and play at the same time (duh)

Trending Topics