• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Is there an echo with footswitchable modulation?

mild

Those reboxed Chandler racks do, I think... not that its particularly feasible... :)

Slideman

Neither AM or Keeley have that function. The Keeley AD-9 has a foot switch to operate oscillation/feedback NOT modulation.

-DC/AC-

T-Rex Reptile does, but it's pretty pricey; however I hear lots of good things about and the rest of the T-Rex pedals.

Wheeler004

Neither AM or Keeley have that function. The Keeley AD-9 has a foot switch to operate oscillation/feedback NOT modulation.
Keeley actually has a mod to control delay time with an expression pedal. Since changing the delay time while the delay is in use is what creates the modulation, you can definitely get modulation out of it. I know because I used to own one.

this1smyne

donnerbox spatial delay. awesome for that short echo feel. one model is just two delay times the other is add modulation.

aziltz

Keeley actually has a mod to control delay time with an expression pedal. Since changing the delay time while the delay is in use is what creates the modulation, you can definitely get modulation out of it. I know because I used to own one.
so you'd have to be pretty precise to get any kind of non-extreme modulation from an expression pedal. i assume the OP wants to turn on chorus on the delays with a second footswitch.

yeahyeahyeah

Silver Supporting Member
:tapedshut...can't... hold... it... in!

I'm working on one. give me a couple months.

Foot-switchable modulation, foot-switchable tremolo that effects either the delayed signal or the dry signal, FX loop- also switchable from dry to wet, oscillation foot-switch, dry output for stereo, short/long delay times up to 1 second, tone control for the repeats.

Oh... crap.
:hide

mild

:tapedshut...can't... hold... it... in!

I'm working on one. give me a couple months.

Foot-switchable modulation, foot-switchable tremolo that effects either the delayed signal or the dry signal, FX loop- also switchable from dry to wet, oscillation foot-switch, dry output for stereo, short/long delay times up to 1 second, tone control for the repeats.

Oh... crap.
:hide
'olay molay captain! That sounds like a beaut'!

If you are now to tell me that the modulation section sounds like a DMM, then I am going to give you all my turduckets and get in line.

mc2

yeah it's oscillation and feedback... sounds great but not modulation. Check out the Diamond Memory Lane.
Can you please expand on this? What would the difference be between oscillation/feedback and mod?

I'm thinking modulation is sort of a chorus-type-like with the Skreddy echo. IN a sense, that would be what I'm after, but with a footswitch to engage the chorus-stuff. Tap tempo would be cool, but not all that necessary.

Thanks for the posts, guys!

pedalfreek

Can you please expand on this? What would the difference be between oscillation/feedback and mod?

I'm thinking modulation is sort of a chorus-type-like with the Skreddy echo. IN a sense, that would be what I'm after, but with a footswitch to engage the chorus-stuff. Tap tempo would be cool, but not all that necessary.

Thanks for the posts, guys!
If tap tempo isnt necessary....check out the Echolution

It's a great sounding pedal.....

Creamy

The Keeley DD-3 mod adds an affects loop, like Diamond, where you can add effects that will be repeated/compounded. If you also have a volume pedal in the loop you'd have control of the modulation.

Trending Topics