• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Is there any Stratocaster hollowbody?

Palladio

I've played partscaster Teles with chambered bodies so I'm guessing there are chambered Strats as well. Are you looking for a true hollow body with sound holes?

cratz2

Silver Supporting Member
Full hollow body? Made with wood and a functional strat-type trem? I think it's impossible.

There are a number of semi-hollows and heavily chambered guitars that would get you in the rough ballpark, but the strat body is so small... almost any strat-based semi will be a compromise vs a great semi.

And if you can give up the strat-type trem, there are a few choices including:

http://www.languedocguitars.com/

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
I know a guy that has a built-to-his-specs Fender CS one that's chambered. Can't think of a stock one off hand though.

IPLAYLOUD

Gold Supporting Member
Fender made ONE Thinline Strat in 1968. Zebrawood top and back. No FHole.
Fender Japan did a copy of it a few years ago. I missed one by 10 minutes. LOVE it.

bibir

Fender made ONE Thinline Strat in 1968. Zebrawood top and back. No FHole.
Fender Japan did a copy of it a few years ago. I missed one by 10 minutes. LOVE it.

I have been wanting this for 6 years.. Saw one for sale here a couple years ago but wouldn't ship it to me.. So sad..

allman5

Silver Supporting Member
John Bohlin makes hollowbody strats!
I´ve got one that he´s made for Steve Miller!

Cheers
/Bjorn

dsmc80

I have a Fender Japan hollowbody that is fantastic. They also do a Jazzmaster hollowbody. Check them out. They are great.

Trending Topics