• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Is there ANYTHING a timmy or klon cant do??

super

A Klon can not predict the future, specifically the Powerball winning lottery numbers. :drink

It should, because it seems there is nothing that this pedal can not do. :love:

BluesHarp

Klon cant do anything but be a ugly uber expensive joke.. unless you TRY it.

;)

Timmy... well it cant do anything really..... but rock your rig and keep you company on those lonely lonely nights.

:console

For the record I mean NO disrespect to the buliders of timmy and klon (although klon is disgustingly over priced) Im just poking fun at the way these too pedals get mentioned ALOT no matter WHAT the person is looking for...:)

BluesHarp

Its only personal opinions.. but these 2 pedals really do meld with many various pedals and amps and so a greater % of people are singing praises. But until you actually try them without all that junk ( price and "hype" ) in mind you wont know if its not for you or the bees knees.

Last

Can not $ell @ it's initial purchase price from it's 1st owner.

Always doubles or now (as it is "currently out of production) triples in value!

BluesHarp

I used "like" in quotations to emphasize that excatly.

Someone ( hearsay ) said they copied a Timmy.. or maybe Im on something else here.

Ive never tried one. Dont need to.. the Timmy has been on my board longer than anything else.

Blues Wail

There's always somebody who feels the need to bring that up. That's so last year BTW. I'd have thought people would have moved on by now...

PaulC
Tim/Timmy pedals
myspace.com/paulcaudio
Hey Paul! Good to see you here,
Aldo.................

Nothing else to see here huh? People don't let go. Nature of the Beast!
Ciao...........:drink

goodhonk

There's always somebody who feels the need to bring that up. That's so last year BTW. I'd have thought people would have moved on by now...

PaulC
Tim/Timmy pedals
myspace.com/paulcaudio
someone said there's nothing like the timmy; last year everyone said that pedal is exactly like the timmy; if i'm not mistaken even danelectro thought so and pulled the product. sometimes the truth stays around for a while.

BluesHarp

PaulC
Tim/Timmy pedals
myspace.com/paulcaudio
Well Paul, for every 1 person who happens to bring this up in passing there are 100 people who only bring up your product and sing its praises. I wasnt told this subject was "last year" but I can see its a sore spot for you to acknowledge it. Did danelectro pull the pedal? Wow.. all news to me, but don't be so quick to "so last year" us. Goodhonk's input is voiced in a public forum just like yours and its all welcome.

If its true Im glad you protected your investment somehow and I thank you deeply for all your hard work and fine pedals.

csills

no matter what i need, neither pedal can get that hendrix wah sound that i want so bad.
also, it makes a pretty bad DI box!!

come on guys, they are obviously great pedals that do what they do very well. thats all.

Trending Topics