• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Is this safe for my amp ?

CA$H FLOW

Normally with cheaper amps I have always stuffed a couple of patch cords and the power cord for the amp into the back of the cab. My new amp hover has a reverb tank in the bottom of the cab, and the tank doesn't have a protective bag around it like some I've seen.
If I'm careful will it still be safe for the reverb tank to put 3 patch cords and the amp's power cord into the back of the cab ?
I live in the middle of nowhere and can't afford to ship a 50lb amp somewhere to fix the reverb.
Thanks for any and all advice!

Mickey Shane

apolitical
Gold Supporting Member
Putting the cables and cord on top of the reverb metal pan should be fine. The fragile parts will all be protected underneath.

Trending Topics