• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Isolated Power Supply recommendations

The-Kid

Pedal Art: CIOKS/Vboutique/Providence Dealer
Vendor
@secretchord53 feel the same about Voodoo labs. Want to love but as many said to late to the game.

Strymon or Cioks for the win

hippieboy

Silver Supporting Member
I love my Zuma, top of the line, and it saved me from the 4x4 voodoolab noise. Night and day difference.

portobear

I have a CS-12 in the mail which I'm hoping is going to be my "one and done" power supply for the foreseeable future.

I chose it after reading a few TGP power supply threads and decided it pretty much covered all my "current" needs, if you'll forgive the pun!

whatdisay

Platinum Supporting Member
Cioks DC7 changed my life. Best gear money ever spent. I had one noise issue after another, now it’s history. Powering 13 pedals with it on one board. I just never even think about noise anymore. Fan for life.

Trending Topics