It can be hard finding 2 guitars that compliment each other

MJ Slaughter

Silver Supporting Member
Yea, it's a slow day here but you'd think I'd have something more worthwhile to do.

Complimentary Guitars.jpg

Rod

Vibrato & String Bender on Overdrive
Gold Supporting Member
That’s not true….. let’s see…
a Strat and a Tele
a Tele and an LP
a PRS and a Gibson or any Fender
the list is endless
oh, now I get it……. :facepalm

natmiss

Silver Supporting Member
Guy walks into a music store. He hears a voice that says "I think you're very handsome" He hears another voice that says "you're very intelligent too" The guy asks at the counter why he's hearing voices saying nice things about him. The employee answers " it's the guitars. They're complementary! "

Jayyj

Silver Supporting Member
My problem isn’t so much finding two guitars that compliment each other as it is having found upwards of thirty guitars that compliment each other too well to pass up.

MJ Slaughter

Silver Supporting Member
I don't really know what it means to have a guitar that compliments another unless it means one that does something the other can't do well. If that's the case I would say my hardtail and floating trem guitar complement each other. Then like in my OP some guitars are kind of a jerk so not complementary.

Tone_Terrific

Silver Supporting Member
There are also a lot of people who still confuse "compliment" and "complement" with each other.
I looked for complimentary guitars and was told that they are charging for them now.;)

Some years ago i made up a story about complimentary and complementary amps that was quite funny (says me)....nobody goi it.o_O

Trending Topics

Top Bottom