1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

It finally arrived!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by hathisisfunnyha, Apr 10, 2008.

1. hathisisfunnyha

hathisisfunnyha Member

66' Deluxe Reverb. In better shape then I could have ever thought

[​IMG]

2. matthet

matthet Member

that thing looks GREAT!
    how's she sounding?

3. Pa'ani

Pa'ani Supporting Member

Wow! That's a Clean '66 Blk face Fender Deluxe Reverb...
    I have one that looks exactly the same as far as condition goes and it sounds incredible!
    Congratulations and enjoy...

4. re-animator

re-animator Senior Member

please record and post clips from now until eternity :D

5. hathisisfunnyha

hathisisfunnyha Member

i think i need to clean the pots and swap out the 6V6's but even in its current state it sounds pristine.

the only swapped part seems to be a early 70's fender speaker. classic blackface

I am really anxious to run the Klon through it and see the tone options it offers

6. hathisisfunnyha

hathisisfunnyha Member

So I went home for lunch to play with the DR, and I ran a Klon in parallel with a Hendrix Octave Fuzz and got some Raveonettes type tones. Low gain setting on the Klon and reverb and vibrato almost fully clocked and its fuzzy surf all the way. Man I love this amp