• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

It has been ordered!

were they actually IN STOCK? a lot of sites say it, but most haven't been delivered to them, yet. At least, Sweetwater says they should be in next week.

not to sound so terribly skeptical, but so many sites are misleading with info. like that. I'm tired of MF's site saying something is due the following day, when it just means something is on order and they hope it will arrive tomorrow and months later it still says the same thing. Happened with a tele ashtray cover I ordered.

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
I'm ready to pick one up used when all the people who bought one new realize it isn't what they thought it would be.

blood5150

I'm ready to pick one up used when all the people who bought one new realize it isn't what they thought it would be.

I think it going to be a really cool home studio tool, the verdict is out on how it will perform in a live situation... but I have my fingers crossed...

This, plus my loop station and some other effects could dream up some pretty cool soundscapes I imagine.

out of gas, I watched the crappy demo video premier guitar did at Namm. The Diatonic setting riff sounds like an Enya song. LOLZ.

22µf

I got the call earlier this morning that mine is in stock and ready to ship.. I'll have it tomorrow!

Andre357

The eventide site says they are now shipping in general.

American Musical always seems to get the eventide stuff first FWIW.........

blood5150

The eventide site says they are now shipping in general.

American Musical always seems to get the eventide stuff first FWIW.........
Wonder if its because they are both based in Northern NJ?

AMS just called me to confirm my shipping info and said it was shipping today... maybe I will have it tomorrow since its only shipping a few miles...

Trending Topics