• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

It seems that other place made a BOTB again.

lefort_1

Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt
Platinum Supporting Member
young grandma, tvd, sparkfriction, loobs, faldoe, cobalt i'm looking at you
I though that signup was already over? It was just one week, amiright?
Besides, since they killed the Sudden-SSRI-Withdrawl-Syndrome/Ambient Board category, I have nothing to offer.

theecricket

Lol spoken like a true sheep herder, buddy. Enter the small board category and just take a pic of your Chili Pepper.

lefort_1

Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt
Platinum Supporting Member
Lol spoken like a true sheep herder, buddy. Enter the small board category and just take a pic of your Chili Pepper.
I'm not sure Chili Pecker pics will make it thru the censor over there.

btw, 18 degrees in Oregon ...sucks... we only got a couple inches of snow, but there's a bigger system that's bypassing us and going directly to the Midwest... be careful. That, and there's hardly a snowplow in the state.

Cabin fever is setting in.
As well as fear-of-the-next-heat-bill-itis.

theecricket

I'm not sure Chili Pecker pics will make it thru the censor over there.

btw, 18 degrees in Oregon ...sucks... we only got a couple inches of snow, but there's a bigger system that's bypassing us and going directly to the Midwest... be careful. That, and there's hardly a snowplow in the state.

Cabin fever is setting in.
As well as fear-of-the-next-heat-bill-itis.
It's snowing here right now. Not snow belt worthy amounts but it's coming down. 18 degrees is when I start to think, yeah, it's cold out. I've had the wood stove burning all day today. It's 23 degrees here right now. Not bad. Give the pickles a hug for me.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom