It's DONE!!!!!!!!!

Cap'n Fingers

It's hard to tell exactly but is that the unfinished purple beauty you posted pics of a few days ago? That's one slick looking axe. Not that I'm a big Trekie but if the Star Ship Enterprise was a guitar it would look like that. :AOK

-Mike

fullerplast

Nice clean looking guitar. I like the recessed toggle. From those photos the body shape looks almost identical to a PRS, with a thicker maple cap and the bridge pickup moved about an inch....

drezdin

SWEEET! Congrats Ed. Looking forward to hearing you play it.
It's not really finished though. It's missing pickup ring screws. Demand an enormous discount ;)

PlexiBreath

Cap'n Fingers said:
Not that I'm a big Trekie but if the Star Ship Enterprise was a guitar it would look like that. :AOK
How true! The Enterprise is also fretless, and has a bridge.
:D

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Orren said:
Beautiful!

Now you just need to learn to play... :p:D

Orren
Who needs to play well when I have somebody like Craig O'Donnell build me mast guitars? They play themself! :)

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
ED! That's Phucken beautiful!

Notice the fret markers and the lines are on the top of the fretboard so looking down you see exactly where the frets would be.

Awesome looking.

I definately want to hear some clips of you playing that bad boy.

Congrats!

Richard

Dr Rico

Wow.

I mean....WOW!

Holy Schnikey's Batman.

Uh, plink on dat a bit and get back to us, 'kay? Now where's me oud....?

procos

Gold Supporting Member
This might be a stupid question but how hard is it to play without Frets? I would think it would be pretty hard.

Chuck

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
procos said:
This might be a stupid question but how hard is it to play without Frets? I would think it would be pretty hard.

Chuck
Depends...how hard is it to play any instrument without fixed pitches? It's harder than regular guitar but easier than say cello.

PlexiBreath

procos said:
I'd imagine single note stuff like solos and riffs, though challenging at first shouldn't be too tough to get used to. It's the chording I think would be the biggest learning curve, attempting to intonate a m7b5 without frets would probably put me in therapy.

Trending Topics