It's not the Grateful Dead without.....

mark norwine

.....Robert Hunter

I was just sittin' here thinking about all the "...without Jerry" talk that's been swirling around, and it suddenly hits me:

These guys would have been nowhere & nothing without Hunter.

And Barlow.

These 2 wordsmiths brought so much to the table, and yet, amidst all of the "50 year hoopla', I haven't heard too much said about either.

So here's a "hat's off" to these two great lyricists, without whom us deadheads would have had an entirely-different soundtrack in our mis-spent youths!

Thank you, Bobby Hunter & thank you, John Perry Barlow. For all of it. Your words painted the landscape on which this long strange trip has trod...

b888d098a222fb73b9f83d3040299aa2.jpg

Last edited:

Manny Scott

.....Robert Hunter

I was just sittin' here thinking about all the "...without Jerry" talk that's been swirling around, and it suddenly hits me:

These guys would have been nowhere & nothing with out Hunter.

And Barlow.

These 2 wordsmiths brought so much to the table, and yet, amidst all of the "50 year hoopla', I haven't heard too much said about either.

So here's a "hat's off" to these two great lyricists, without whom us deadheads would have had an entirely-different soundtrack in our mis-spent youths!

Thank you, Bobby Hunter & thank you, John Perry Barlow. For all of it. Your words painted the landscape on with this long strange trip has trod...

b888d098a222fb73b9f83d3040299aa2.jpg

Well said

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member

Trending Topics

Top Bottom