• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

It's not the Grateful Dead without.....

mark norwine

.....Robert Hunter

I was just sittin' here thinking about all the "...without Jerry" talk that's been swirling around, and it suddenly hits me:

These guys would have been nowhere & nothing without Hunter.

And Barlow.

These 2 wordsmiths brought so much to the table, and yet, amidst all of the "50 year hoopla', I haven't heard too much said about either.

So here's a "hat's off" to these two great lyricists, without whom us deadheads would have had an entirely-different soundtrack in our mis-spent youths!

Thank you, Bobby Hunter & thank you, John Perry Barlow. For all of it. Your words painted the landscape on which this long strange trip has trod...

Last edited:

Manny Scott

.....Robert Hunter

I was just sittin' here thinking about all the "...without Jerry" talk that's been swirling around, and it suddenly hits me:

These guys would have been nowhere & nothing with out Hunter.

And Barlow.

These 2 wordsmiths brought so much to the table, and yet, amidst all of the "50 year hoopla', I haven't heard too much said about either.

So here's a "hat's off" to these two great lyricists, without whom us deadheads would have had an entirely-different soundtrack in our mis-spent youths!

Thank you, Bobby Hunter & thank you, John Perry Barlow. For all of it. Your words painted the landscape on with this long strange trip has trod...

Well said

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member

Trending Topics