It's spring, but of course we get 5" of snow the night before I...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by TeleBlack, Mar 23, 2015.

1. TeleBlack

TeleBlack Senior Member

...have to walk back from the repair garage after dropping off my car this morning.

What the crap?

2. oldlefty

oldlefty Member

8 degrees here this morning. Usually I have peas planted sometime in March, but there's still a foot of snow on the garden this year!

3. Muzzy

Muzzy Supporting Member

Same here. Snow Saturday and yesterday was brutal with the cold and wind.

4. zekmoe

zekmoe Member

Frozen zone as well. I'm supposed to go see the Yankees pound the RedSux on the 11th and am fearing a 30 degree baseball day.

5. hackenfort

hackenfort Supporting Member

Syracuse NY here, I'd say we have between 12-18" on the ground today, and it was 14 degrees.

It's been a long cold winter, can't wait for spring to get here! I know the calendar show it's spring, but a few above freezing days would be nice.

6. micycle

micycle Member

27 degrees and blustery winds on my walk to work across the Manhattan Bridge this morning. FOR THE SWEET LOVE OF GAWD, WHAT IS GOING ON.

At least almost all of the snow has melted away here so there's that. I sure would appreciate it if I could just shove my winter coat to the back of the closet and not have to touch it again until November. It's beginning to feel more like a ball and chain than a coat at this point.