Izzy Stradlin

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by JumpinBradFlash, Feb 7, 2017.

1. jog

jog Member

Yes, Ron on lead vocal and guitar on that one. Great version with the long coda, I think I prefer it to the original...

JumpinBradFlash likes this.
  2. Omega

Omega Member

One of the B-sides, I believe to Pressure Drop, is Came Unglued. What a great song, very GNR.

AxeLover likes this.
  3. stimpson

stimpson Member

they asked him and he was all set

4. JumpinBradFlash

JumpinBradFlash Member

Maybe, but they would need him if they wanted to record new music that was good

AxeLover likes this.
  5. sixty2strat

sixty2strat Member

NOT a fan of GnR, hindsight they were not, but the just seemed like another LA hair metal band With out a lot of whammy bar wanking or so thet seemed at the time. That really tuned me off of them. I was reading Atlantic Magazine and the reviewed the JUJU Hounds album. Seemed to be an odd choice for them. They made a ton of references to Exile sound and Keith Mick Taylor and Ronnie , which I was ape **** over at the time and even today if less in your face over it. So a buddy who was a GnR nut saw it when we were at the Record shop and I said it got a great review. So he bought it and listening in the car I was blown away. Shuffle it out my favorite . Had tickets to the tour he canceled way back then.

6. phodg

phodg Member

Saw him at the Avalon in Chicago back on his first tour. I think it was the first gig the Juju Hounds ever played, just before the album got released. Tiny club - great show. If I remember rightly he played no GNR songs at all. I had expected one or two.